2. Pinterest has ruined my life. In the past three days, I have easily spent 10 hours just re-pinning stuff. Including things like rocky road crock pot cake, which I haven't made yet, but I'm pretty sure should be illegal. I did devote an entire board to fitness though, and I have found some motivational gems.
3. Just grabbing those two images, I got distracted by Pinterest for ten minutes and forgot I was writing this. Seriously. Ruining my life.
4. Speaking of Pinterest... don't tell David (who is undoubtedly reading this, hi David), but I have found my engagement ring. Apparently everyone is planning their wedding on Pinterest, whether or not they are actually getting married in the near future, so there are gorgeous wedding dresses and engagement photos and reception ideas all over. And there are rings. Someone posted a ring that caught my eye, so obviously I went to the website... and then I found it. Love at first sight.
A ROSE GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING. I think I just died a little bit.
5. If you're currently wondering if I, too, am planning my wedding on Pinterest regardless of the fact that I'm not actually planning a wedding... the answer is hell yes. And if you're wondering if David is breaking out into a cold sweat right now... I'm putting a strong bet on "probably."
6. After the Denver Rock 'n Roll Half, I told everyone I know that there was no way in hell I was doing another one. Then I found another one. It's called the Ralston Creek Half Marathon and it's brand new. When I found it, I got SUPER excited and couldn't wait to start training, especially because it times out very well - if I start training next week, I have exactly 12 weeks to train, which I think is perfect. But I'm actually a little on the fence about it. Training in Colorado in the winter is going to be very tough, given the weather, and the race itself is in February, which could be gorgeous or could be freezing and icy. Am I being a big baby about the cold and should suck it up? Or should I maybe take it easy and work towards a half later into next year? Thoughts?
7. I am madly in love with this song. Even though I don't have the cars. Or the money. I'm not one of those smart geeks. I was just in marching band.
8. The Tervis tumbler and I are still going strong. We had to breakup while I was in Florida and California... but we missed each other so much that now we are back together.
I wish I was lying to you when I told you that my life is honestly this uneventful.
9. If you're looking at that picture and wondering why I look different... I washed my hair and actually made an attempt to branch out with my makeup. I know. Breathe. Today's glam look brought to you by:
Urban Decay Naked palette