7. His other commercial is also definitely worth mentioning.
I am in love.
9. I have decided that if I could eat at Sweet Tomatoes for one meal of every day, and at Outback Steakhouse for one meal of every day, I could die happy. Which is good, because I would also die early, since I would be eating macaroni and cheese and massive cheeseburgers every day.
10. I read Cely's 15 Thing Friday post (I owe her so much credit for any success that my blog has) earlier, and while I know I read the whole thing, all I remember is that Nathan Adrian has fantastic abs and makes funny faces, and I want pan-fried noodles and lettuce wraps from P.F. Chang's more than I can possibly describe.
12. I have been wanting to try a new nail salon because despite my noble attempts, I suck at making my hands look pretty, so I've been looking at reviews of places nearby. Apparently I've been doing too much of this because I had a dream last night that I went to two different nail salons and both were horrifying - the first one looked nice and was really well priced, but when I opened a drawer to look at the polish colors, it was filled with bugs. The second salon was on a ranch (subconscious, what is going on with you?!) and was gorgeous, but they handed me a sheet with the services and prices on it and a manicure was $89. If you wanted to get a French manicure, it was an extra $12 per nail. I am really hoping I can find a salon somewhere between those two... bug free, but less than triple digets in price.
13. Speaking of triple digets in price, I want these and I want them bad. My excessive, man-like sweating has started making my earbuds fall out of my ears one mile into a run. As fun as that is, I need it to stop, and those headphones look like a delightful, if expensive, answer. Anyone else have a good headphone recommendation?
14. I'm still thinking about pan-fried noodles and lettuce wraps.
15. Sounds about right.